in québec, Canada
in St-Pierre, Ile d'Orléans
This page has been accessed 110 times.
This person was created through the import of myfamily.ged on 23 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: C8A3DC27-E237-46C8-9FC8-49B1EBD2D736
- Record ID Number: MH:IF5825
- Date: ABT FEB 28 1632/33
- Place: québec, Canada
Could not interpret date in Birth Date (ABT FEB 28 1632/33).
- User ID: BF138680-23DE-417E-9356-CD996E1EE1D4
- Record ID Number: MH:IF5826
- UPD 20 NOV 2008 21:57:44 GMT-6
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I2905
- User ID: 526DF242-6225-4E67-8D0B-567C1B4FD232
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Marie's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Marie Couillard directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Marie Couillard directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.