This person was created through the import of myfamily.ged on 23 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: C8A3DC27-E237-46C8-9FC8-49B1EBD2D736
- Record ID Number: MH:IF5825
- Date: ABT FEB 28 1632/33
- Place: québec, Canada
Could not interpret date in Birth Date (ABT FEB 28 1632/33).
- User ID: BF138680-23DE-417E-9356-CD996E1EE1D4
- Record ID Number: MH:IF5826
- UPD 20 NOV 2008 21:57:44 GMT-6
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I2905
- User ID: 526DF242-6225-4E67-8D0B-567C1B4FD232
Marie was born in 1625. Marie Couillart ... 
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Robert Blais, Friday, July 18, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Marie's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 26, 2014 at 11:17GMT Linda Gauvin wrote: