- Unknown parents (Crépon) Unknown's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The problem we have here is that we don't know Gunnor's parents, but we do know her brothers and sisters, and the connection is significant. But they could be half-sibs, and if so, we don't know which parent they share.
The family weren't really called Crépon. But the usual processes of creative genealogy have given Gunnor a made-up father with his son's name Herfast and the surname of his grandson Osbern de Crépon.
This page has been edited according to Style Standards adopted January 2014. Descriptions of imported gedcoms for this profile are under the Changes tab.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- Who is the father of Wevia Ducelina deCrepon; Harald Bluetooth de Crepon or Herbastus "the Dane" deCrepon? Jan 30, 2014.
No close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, RJ Horace, Darrell Parker, Ted Williams, Dawn Truitt, and Crickett Lile. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On February 16, 2016 at 06:06GMT RJ Horace wrote:
On August 8, 2014 at 01:21GMT Roger Travis wrote:
On August 7, 2014 at 21:45GMT Darlene Athey Hill wrote:
On April 24, 2014 at 11:17GMT R. G. wrote:
Unknown parents is 26 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 31 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 38 degrees from Gene Kelly, 32 degrees from Bram Stoker and 25 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.