William was born in New Brunswick (5) in 1837. (3)
At the time of the 1871 Census of Canada, William's family lived in Wicklow, Carleton, New Brunswick, Canada. He was listed as a farmer and a Baptist. Wm H Crabb 33, Sarah Ann Crabb 25, Franklin Crabb 8, Clifford Crabb 6, Sarah Crabb 4, Allen Crabb 3, Adelia Crabb 1, Elizabeth Crabb (widow) 64. (5)
The 1881 Census of Canada finds him in Wicklow, Carleton, New Brunswick, Canada. He was a farmer and a Free Will Christian Baptist. William H. Crabb 45, Sarah A. Crabb 35, John F. Crabb 18, Aaron C. Crabb 15, Sarah E. Crabb 14, Henry A. Crabb 13, Adelia Crabb 11, Elizabeth Crabb 8, Charles W. Crabb 7, Talmage Crabb 6, David Crabb 5. Wesley D. Crabb 3. (4)
He died 28 Jun 1890 and was buried in the United Baptist Church Cemetery, Centreville, Carleton County, New Brunswick, Canada. (3)
2. Kinney, Fern Gallup: Kith and Kin of the Kinneys. [nd]. PDF file available for download: http://home.comcast.net/~kinneyed/KithAndKin_image.pdf.
3. Find a Grave: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=66268563. Accessed 30 Jan 2014.
4. Year: 1881; Census Place: Wicklow, Carleton, New Brunswick; Roll: C_13182; Page: 50; Family No: 201. Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 1881 Census of Canada [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2009.
5. Year: 1871; Census Place: Wicklow, Carleton, New Brunswick; Roll: C-10384; Page: 45; Family No: 143. Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 1871 Census of Canada [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2009.
Thanks to Clair Zarges for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Clair and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Clair Zarges and Beverley Scott. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.