Family name was changed from Crabb to Crabtree in Probate Court, Piscataquis County, State of Maine, Oct. 4,1910. (2)
Clifford is buried, together with his wife, at the Pine Grove Cemetery, Bangor, Maine. (4)
2. Record from the Probate Court, State of Maine, County of Piscataquis, 4 Oct 1910; copy in my possession 12/12/2013, Clair Harris Zarges; sent to me by Duane E. Crabtree, son of Talmage Dewitt Crabb in an email dated 30 July 2001.
3. Death: Social Security Death Index (SS#006-40-3304) https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/JKXS-825
4. Find a Grave: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=60465236. Accessed Dec. 10, 2013.
5. Birth: "Maine, Vital Records, 1670-1907 ," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VZ3P-WLY : accessed 13 Dec 2013), Clifford Crabtree, 1903.
- ↑ Entered by Clair Zarges.
Thanks to Clair Zarges for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Clair and others.
On December 13, 2013 Patricia Pickard wrote:
Login to add your own memory.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Clifford's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.