- Charles Crabb's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Family name was changed from Crabb to Crabtree in Probate Court, Piscataquis County, State of Maine, Oct. 4,1910. (4)
Charles' Draft Registration gives his birth date, with birthplace, "Canada." (3)
2. Publication: Kith and Kin of the Kinneys, by Fern Gallup Kinney [n.d.] Available online at http://home.comcast.net/~kinneyed/KithAndKin_image.pdf.
3. "United States World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/KZFY-8RY : accessed 13 Dec 2013), Charles William Crabtree, 1917-1918; citing Piscataquis County, Maine, United States, NARA microfilm publication M1509, (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d); FHL microfilm 1654012.
4. Copy of Probate Court judgement, in possession of Clair Harris Zarges as of Dec. 10, 2013
- ↑ Entered by Clair Zarges.
Thanks to Clair Zarges for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Clair and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Charles's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.