I met Great Aunt Anna when she and Great Uncle Charles Field traveled to visit our family in San Francisco in the early 1950s. She is the oldest member of my family that I ever met, as I never got to meet my grandparents (her brother was my grandfather David Jewett Crabtree).
When Anna Thursa Crabtree was born on October 12, 1883, in Canada, her father, William, was 46 and her mother, Sarah, was 41.
She married Freeland Bolster 12 Mar 1902.(2)
Annie T. Bolster lived in Westbrook, Maine in 1902.(7)
She had two sons with Freeland Rosebrook Bolster between 1904 and 1907. (4)
Freeland died in 1928. (2)
Anna married Charles P. Field 4 Apr 1936. (2)
She died on August 8, 1964, in Polk City, Florida, at the age of 80, and was buried in Haines City, Florida.(6,8)
2. Kinney, Fern Gallup: Kith and Kin of the Kinneys. [nd]. PDF file available for download: http://home.comcast.net/~kinneyed/KithAndKin_image.pdf.
3.1900 United States Federal Census 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Birth, Arrival, Residence
4.1910 United States Federal Census 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Birth, Arrival, Residence
5.1940 United States Federal Census 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Birth, Residence
6.Florida Death Index, 1877-1998 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Death
7.U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Residence
8.Web: Florida, Find A Grave Index, 1800-2012 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Birth, Death, Burial
- ↑ Entered by Clair Zarges.
Thanks to Clair Zarges for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Clair and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Anna's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.