- Gladys (Crabtree) Hudgins's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Family name was changed from Crabb to Crabtree in Probate Court, Piscataquis County, State of Maine, Oct. 4, 1910. (2)
2. Record from the Probate Court, State of Maine, County of Piscataquis, 4 Oct 1910; copy in my possession 12/12/2013, Clair Harris Zarges; sent to me by Duane E. Crabtree, son of Talmage Dewitt Crabb in an email dated 30 July 2001.
3. Maine, Marriages, 1892-1996 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Marriage, Residence
4. U.S., Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Birth, Death
5. 1940 United States Federal Census 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Birth, Residence
6.Connecticut, Marriage Index, 1959-2001 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Birth, Residence, Marriage
7.U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Residence
8. U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Birth, Residence
- ↑ Entered by Clair Zarges.
Thanks to Clair Zarges for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Clair and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Gladys's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.