[date unknown] in England
[father unknown] and
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 91 times.
This person was created through the import of DEG_16_GEDMATCH.GED on 13 December 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Atchison /Craig/ 176x-
- Name: Atcheson /Craige/ 176x-
Found multiple versions of NAME. Using Atchison /Craig/ 176x-.
- Date: c 1760's
- Place: England
Could not parse date out of Birth Date (c 1760's).
- Date: 1830
- Place: Fairfield township, Tuscarawas County, Ohio
- Note: Atchison Craig 2-males-20-30, 1-male-60-70, 2-females-15-20, 1-female-50-60 (second line above George Mort)
- Date: 1800
- Place: Springfield Township, Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania
- Note: Atcheson Craig 1-male-under-10, 1 male 26-44, 3-females-under10, 1-female-16-25
Naturalization as a Citizen
- Naturalization as a Citizen:
- Date: 05 SEP 1797
- Note: Name Atcheson Craige, Year 1797, Place Maryland, Primary Immigrant
- Craige, Atcheson, Annotation Date and place of naturalization. Extracted from the Baltimore County Naturalization Docket. Published as a supplement to Baltimore Town and Fell's Point Directory of 1796 from the original by Thompson and Walker. Country of origin provided. Source Bibliography: BARNES, ROBERT W. Baltimore County Naturalizations, 1796-1803. Silver Spring, MD: Family Line Pubs., 1983, pp. 59-68. Page 61
- Date: 1799
- Place: Huntingdon County, Pennsyvlania
- Note: from 1877 article from the Richland Shield and Banner on Joseph Craig. Mr. Craig was born on the 29th day of January, 1797, in Baltimore county, Maryland, and at the age of two years he removed with his parents to Huntington county, Pa., where he resided until 1825.
- Date: ABT 1825
- Place: Ohio
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Atcheson's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Atcheson Craig directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Atcheson Craig directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.