- Atcheson Craig 176x-'s Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of DEG_16_GEDMATCH.GED on 13 December 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Atchison /Craig/ 176x-
- Name: Atcheson /Craige/ 176x-
Found multiple versions of NAME. Using Atchison /Craig/ 176x-.
- Date: c 1760's
- Place: England
Could not parse date out of Birth Date (c 1760's).
- Date: 1830
- Place: Fairfield township, Tuscarawas County, Ohio
- Note: Atchison Craig 2-males-20-30, 1-male-60-70, 2-females-15-20, 1-female-50-60 (second line above George Mort)
- Date: 1800
- Place: Springfield Township, Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania
- Note: Atcheson Craig 1-male-under-10, 1 male 26-44, 3-females-under10, 1-female-16-25
Naturalization as a Citizen
- Naturalization as a Citizen:
- Date: 05 SEP 1797
- Note: Name Atcheson Craige, Year 1797, Place Maryland, Primary Immigrant
- Craige, Atcheson, Annotation Date and place of naturalization. Extracted from the Baltimore County Naturalization Docket. Published as a supplement to Baltimore Town and Fell's Point Directory of 1796 from the original by Thompson and Walker. Country of origin provided. Source Bibliography: BARNES, ROBERT W. Baltimore County Naturalizations, 1796-1803. Silver Spring, MD: Family Line Pubs., 1983, pp. 59-68. Page 61
- Date: 1799
- Place: Huntingdon County, Pennsyvlania
- Note: from 1877 article from the Richland Shield and Banner on Joseph Craig. Mr. Craig was born on the 29th day of January, 1797, in Baltimore county, Maryland, and at the age of two years he removed with his parents to Huntington county, Pa., where he resided until 1825.
- Date: ABT 1825
- Place: Ohio
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Atcheson by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Atcheson:
- Donald Gradeless : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch 4443050, Ancestry member gradeless + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch 4443050, FTDNA kit #66253
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On February 8, 2015 at 22:34GMT David Wilson wrote:
Atcheson is 24 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 43 degrees from Anne Frank, 27 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 33 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.