- Lydia Cram's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Unsourced Profiles.
This person was created on 11 June 2010 through the import of ged22.ged.
This person was created through the import of fitzmaster032511.ged on 27 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 28 MAY 1750
- Place: Wilton, Hillsborough, New Hampshire, USA
- Source: #S164
- Page: 354
- Note: #N3873
- Source S164
- Author: Abiel Abbot Livermore, Sewall Putnam
- Title: History of the town of Wilton, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Publication: Name: Marden & Rowell Printers; Location: Lowell, Massachusetts; Date: 1888;
- Repository: #R3
- Repository R3
- Name: Google
- E-Mail Address:
- Phone Number:
- Source S43
- Author: Marston
- Title: Lane Memorial Library - Hampton, Rockingham Co, New Hampshire
- Publication: Name: Name: Lane Memorial Library; Location: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb/~marston/Hampton;;
- Note N3873Lydia, b. May 28, 1750 (Livermore - p354)
Lydia was born in 1750. Lydia Cram ... She passed away in 1818.
- ↑ A source for this information is needed.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Lydia by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Lydia:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Charles Oliver and Jade Schmitt. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 1, 2015 at 05:14GMT Cynthia B wrote: