|This person lived in New France in what is now Québec.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Quebecois Project!
Marie Crevet (1615 - 1695), aussi connue sous le nom de le Crevel, Creve et Crenel.
Père et mère: Elle est la fille de Pierre Crevet et de Marie Le Mercier.
Naissance: Vers 1615, elle naît à Bénouville, Caen, Calvados, Basse-Normandie, France. Naissance: Ca 1615 - Beneauville, commune de Chicheboville Calvados 14158
1° Mariage: Le 25 octobre 1637, elle épouse Robert Caron fils de René-Édouard Caron à Notre-Dame de Québec, Québec, Canada en présence de Noël Langlois dit Boisverdun et Robert Giffart, seigneur de BeauportM1-CARON Robert
N: 1612 - La Rochelle 17300 D: 8 juillet 1656 - Hôtel-Dieu de Québec
Selon le recensement de 1666, Aimée Caron, Joseph Caron, Pierre Caron, Robert Caron et Marie Crevet vivent à Beaupré, Canada.
Liste des enfants connus de Robert Caron et de Marie Crevet:
Marie: ca 1638 D: 09.06.1660 Québec
Jean: 10.07.1641 Québec D: 28.12.1706 Ste Anne de Beaupré
Robert: 10.02.1647 Québec D: 29.04.1714 Ste Anne de Beaupré
Catherine: 23.11.1649 Québec D: 14.06.1725 Baie St-Paul
Joseph: 19.03.1652 Québec D: 06.05.1711 Cap St-Ignace
Pierre: 11.07.1654 Québec -1720
Aimée: ca 1656 D: 04.10.1685 Québec
2° Mariage: Le 7 juillet 1666, le contrat de mariage de Marie Crevet et Noël Langlois est signé par devant Claude Aubert. Elle épouse Noël Langlois, fils de Guillaume Langlois et Jeanne Millet le 27 juillet 1666 à La-Visitation-de-Notre-Dame, Château-Richer, Côte de Beaupré, Canada.
M2-LANGLOIS Noël De St-Léonard-des-Parcs 61390 D: 14.07.1684 Beauport Fils de Guillaume et Jeanne Millet
CM: 07/07/1666 notaire Aubert 27/07/1666 Château-Richer
Pas de postérité avec Noël Langlois
Selon le recensement de 1667, Michel Acau, Abraham Albert, Jean Langlois, Noël Langlois dit Traversy, Aimée Caron et Marie Crevet vivent chez Noël Langlois sur la Côte de Beauport, Notre-Dame-des-Anges ou autres lieux avoisinant Québec.
Selon le recensement de 1681, Marie Crevet et Noël Langlois vivent à la seigneurie de Beauport, Canada.
Décès: Le 22 novembre 1695, elle décède à Baie-Saint-Paul, Charlevoix, Canada et est inhumée le 23 novembre 1695 à Saint-Pierre-et-Saint-Paul, Baie-Saint-Paul.
1. Internet - Recensement de 1681 en Nouvelle-France, référant au chapitre IV du livre Histoire des Canadiens-Français de Benjamin Sulte, compilé par Jean-Guy Sénécal (email@example.com) le 17 mars 1998.
2. Tanguay - Volume 1, p. 103, 345
3. Fichier Origine - version 13, 15 octobre 2000
4. Fichier GEDCOM de C. Leduc -
5. Internet - Recensement de 1666 en Nouvelle-France, référant au tome IV, chapitre IV du livre Histoire des Canadiens-Français de Benjamin Sulte, compilé par Jean-Guy Sénécal (firstname.lastname@example.org) le 17 mars 1998.
6. Internet - Recensement de 1667 en Nouvelle-France, référant au tome IV, chapitre IV du livre Histoire des Canadiens-Français de Benjamin Sulte, compilé par Jean-Guy Sénécal (email@example.com) le 17 mars 1998.
7. Courriel de Darleene Watkins - 3 décembre 2007
8. Internet - Recensement de 1667 en Nouvelle-France, référant au tome IV, chapitre IV du livre Histoire des Canadiens-Français de Benjamin Sulte, compilé par Jean-Guy Sénécal (firstname.lastname@example.org) le 17 mars 1998. Âgée de 50 ans.
9. Internet - Recensement de 1681 en Nouvelle-France, référant au chapitre IV du livre Histoire des Canadiens-Français de Benjamin Sulte, compilé par Jean-Guy Sénécal (email@example.com) le 17 mars 1998. Âgée de 71 ans.
10. Internet - Recensement de 1666 en Nouvelle-France, référant au tome IV, chapitre IV du livre Histoire des Canadiens-Français de Benjamin Sulte, compilé par Jean-Guy Sénécal (firstname.lastname@example.org) le 17 mars 1998. Âgée de 45 ans.
11. Tanguay - Volume 1, p. 103 (1621)
12. Fichier Origine - version 14, 15 janvier 2001
13. Courriel de Darleene Watkins - 3 décembre 2007 (1621)
14. Note de Lorraine Renaud - 14 septembre 2012
15. Courriel de R. Charron-Chénier - 7 janvier 2004
16. Mariage, Robert Caron: Registres paroissiaux, collection Drouin, Québec, Notre-Dame, (mariages 1621-167), 1621-1671, page 2 (d).
17. Noël Langlois (père) (1606-1684) n'a jamais porté le surnom de Boisverdun. C'est son fils Jean Langlois (1641-1687) qui a utilisé ce surnom.
18: Mariage, Noël Langlois: Registres paroissiaux, collection Drouin, Château-Richer, 1661-1702, pages 260 (g), 295 (d), 317 (d), 473 (d).
19. Sépulture: Registres paroissiaux, collection Drouin, Baie-St-Paul, St-Pierre et St-Paul, 1696, page 1 (g). (Note: 1695 et 1696 sur la même page).
- Fichier origine: http://www.fichierorigine.com/detail.php?numero=241072
- Généalogie Québec: http://genealogiequebec.info/testphp/info.php?no=4614
- Nos origines; http://www.nosorigines.qc.ca/GenealogieQuebec.aspx?genealogie=Robert_Caron&pid=4789&lng=fr&partID=4788
According to PRDH and Fichier Origine she married Robert Caron 25 Oct. 1637 in Quebec City, in the presence of Noel Langlois and Robert Giffard, a surgeon.
After the death of Robert Caron, she married Noel Langlois (1st) (the witness at her first marriage) on July 27, 1666 in Chateau Richer, Que.
Her daughter, Aimee Caron, married Noel Langlois (2nd).
Note de l.white7029(lwhite7029 at sbcglobal dot net) du 2012-09-14 19:01:52
On July 24, 2012 Al Wopshall wrote:
"Filles à Marier", page 96, Marie Crevet was born about 1617 in Bénouville (near Caen, diocese of Bayeux), Normandie, the daughter of Pierre Crevet and Marie Le Mercier, who were married 18 July 1613 in Bénouville. After loosing both parents, she came to New France as a single girl in 1637 (before the group of single pioneering woman known as the King's Daughters). She married twice. On 25 October 1637, Marie married Robert Caron in Québec City. Though no marriage contract has been found for this couple, it is known that she and her two spouses could not sign their names at the time. After Robert died Marie Crevet moved to Château-Richer. She remained a widow for ten years, then she married Noël Langlois (another one of my ancestors and the widower of Françoise Garnier/Grenier), who had arrived on the same ship as Robert in 1634. Marie and Noel Langlois' wedding contract was drawn up by notary Aubert on 7 Jul 1666. On 27 July 1666, Marie married Noel Langlois at Château-Richer. Neither spouse could sign the marriage contract drawn up 07 July by notary Aubert, though Noel had learned to sign his name by 1677. Marie is listed as a widow in the 1666 Beaupre census with the four children from her first marriage with Jean Robert Caron. She did not have any children with her second husband Noel Langlois. Mary and Noel can be found in the 1667 and the 1681 Beauport census. At the age of 85, Marie Crevet died on 22 November 1695 at Baie-Saint-Paul and was buried the next day.
Children of Noel Langlois and Francoise Garnier/Grenier are:
3 i. Robert3 Langlois, born 18 Jul 1635 in Notre Dame de Québec City, QC; died 19 Jun 1654 in Côte de la Montagne Cementery, Québec City, QC. 4 ii. Marie Langlois, born 19 Aug 1636 in Québec City, QC. 5 iii. Anne Langlois, born 02 Sep 1637 in Notre Dame de Québec City, QC; died 16 Mar 1704 in Rivière Ouelle, Kamouraska, QC. She married Jean Pelletier 09 Nov 1649 in Chapel of Seigneur Giffard, Québec City, QC; born 12 Jun 1627 in St. Aubin de Tourouvre, Mortagne, Orne, Perche Region, France; died 24 Feb 1698 in Rivière Ouelle, Kamouraska, QC.
6 iv. Marguerite Langlois, born 03 Sep 1639 in Québec City, QC; died 24 Sep 1697 in La Nativite de Notre Dame, Beauport, QC. She married Paul Vachon 22 Oct 1653 in Québec City, QC; born about 1630 in LaCopechagniere, Lucon, Poitou, France; died 24 Jun 1703 in LaNativite de Notre Dame, Beauport, QC.
Notes for Marguerite Langlois: This young country girl was a native of Beauport, she was baptized at the Chapel of Québec City, the only one in the region at that time, by the Reverend Father Nicolas Adam, S.J., on 3 September 1639. Marguerite Aubert, the wife of Martin Grouvel, was her godmother. At 14-year-old, she became engaged to Paul Vachon. She was from a dignified family of New France, that of Noel Langlois and of Francoise Garnier/Grenier, who had lived in the region of Québec since the spring of 1634.
7 v. Jean Langlois, born 24 Feb 1641 in Québec City, QC; died 25 Aug 1687 in Québec City, QC. He married Marie-Charlotte Belanger 19 Oct 1665 in La Visitation Notre Dame, Château Richer, QC (24 Aug, Aubert); born 30 Jun 1650 in Québec City, QC; died 03 Oct 1710 in Québec City, QC.
Notes for Jean Langlois: He is listed in the first Canadian census at Beauport in 1666 with his wife and in the Île d'Orléans. He was a carpenter. 1681 Beauport census: Comte' De St-Laurent, Jean Langlois dit Boisverdun, charpentier, 40; Charlotte Belanger, sa femme 30, enfants: Jean 14, Genevieve 9, Marie 6, Pierre 4, Joseph 1, 1 fusil; 4 bêtes a cornes; 15 arpents en valeur (under culture).
Notes for Marie-Charlotte Belanger: She is listed as being 14 in the 1666 Beauport census with her husband.
8 vi. Jeanne Langlois, born 01 Jan 1643 in Notre Dame de Québec City, QC; died Aft. 13 Jul 1687 in Unknown, QC. She married Rene Chevalier 09 Jan 1656 in Notre Dame de Québec City, QC; born about 1626 in Anjou, France; died Bet. 07 Sep 1674 - 01 Feb 1677 in Beauport, Montmorency, QC. 9 vii. Elizabeth-Isabelle Langlois, born 21 Feb 1645 in Québec City, QC; died 15 Nov 1696 in Cap St. Ignace, Montmagny, QC. She married (1) Louis Cote 06 Nov 1662 in Notre Dame de Québec City, QC (ct 10 Oct, Vachon); born 25 Oct 1635 in Québec City, QC; died Bef. 15 Dec 1669 in Château Richer, Montmorency, QC. She married (2) Guillaume Lemieux 15 Dec 1669 in La Nativite de Notre Dame, Québec City, QC (ct 28 Nov, Fillion); born 19 Nov 1648 in Québec City, QC; died 15 Oct 1725 in Berthier en Bas, Montmagny, QC.
Notes for Louis Cote: Le 25 octobre de l'an 1635 fut baptisé à Québec Louis fils de Jean Costé et Anne Martin, par le P. Lallemant. M.Giffard et Louise Couillard parrain et marraine (godfather and godmother).
Notes for Guillaume Lemieux: He is recorded with Jean Pelletier's family in the 1666 Isle d'Orléans census as a traveler, indicating that he was hired on a monthly basis. 1681 Beauport census at Île aux Oies, show Guillaume Lemieux 33, Elizabeth Langlois, sa femme (his wife) 32, 3 fusils (rifles); 40 bêtes a cornes (horned animals); 6 arpents en valeur (about 9 acres of land under cultivation).
10 viii. Marie Langlois, born 30 Sep 1646 in Québec City, QC; died 14 Aug 1687 in Québec City, QC. She married Francois Miville-dit-LeSuisse 10 Aug 1660 in Manoir seigniorial de Beauport, QC (ct 18 Jul, Audouart); born 16 May 1634 in Notre Dame de Brouage, Saintonge, France; died 23 Nov 1711 in Rivière Ouelle, Kamouraska, QC.
11 ix. Jean Langlois-dit-St.Jean, born 19 Dec 1648 in Québec City, QC; died 21 Oct 1690 in Hôtel Dieu de Québec City, QC. He married Marie Courville-dit-Cadieux 05 Dec 1675 in Unknown, QC; born 22 Jul 1657 in Québec City, QC; died 16 Apr 1733 in Cap St. Ignace, Montmagny, QC. 12 x. Noel Langlois-dit-Traversy, born 07 Dec 1651 in Québec City, QC; died 08 Oct 1693 in Beauport, Montmorency, QC. He married (1) Aimee Caron about 1672 in Unknown (presumed Beauport) , QC (ct 6 Jan 1677, Fillion); born about 1656 in Québec City, QC; died 04 Oct 1685 in Beauport, Montmorency, QC. He married (2) Genevieve Parent 02 Dec 1686 in La Nativite de Notre Dame, Beauport, QC (ct 1, Vachon); born 27 Feb 1670 in Québec City, QC; died 20 Aug 1720 in Beauport, Montmorency, QC.
Notes for Noel Langlois-dit-Traversy: CONTRAT SIGNE APRES LA CELEBRATION DU MARIAGE A BEAUPORT (The contract was signed after the celebration of their marriage in Beauport). He was granted the seigniory of Port Joly (Riviere des Trois Saumons) on 25 May 1677. He then sold this land grant to Charles Aubert on 19 Nov 1686. 1681 Beauport census: Noel Langlois 30 Edme' (Aimee) Carron, sa femme, 25, enfants: Francois 8, Marie 6, Madeleine 2, domestiques Guillaume Poncet 27, Jacques Boutin 14, 4 fusils; 1 pistolet; 1 cheval; 17 bêtes a cornes; 30 arpents en valeur.
Notes for Aimee Caron: She is 10 years old in the Beaupre 1666 census with her Pioneer mother Marie Crevel(Crevet), who was the widow of Robert Caron. René Jetté has Aimee marriage contract by Fillion dated on 6 Jan 1677. Tanguay has 1672 and then later in the additions and corrections, he added that the contract was drawn up by notary Fillion in Beauport on 6 Jan 1677. According to the census records of 1681 two of their children were born before the marriage contract was written up. This did happen on rare occasions.
Login to add your own memory.
Searching for someone else?
- Marie Langlois
- Marie Therese (Langlois) Andrepont
- Marie (Cooper) Langlois
- Marie Louise Cadrin
- Marie-Louise (Girardy) Tarascon
- Marie-Madeleine Langlois
- Lauree Marie (Dandurant) Langlois
- Marie Neufville
- Marie Osithe (Langlois) Girouard
- Marie Osithe (Bernard) Langlois
- Marie Anne Langlois Traversy
- Marie Barbe (Michel) Langlois
- Suzanne Marie Langlois
- Marie Geneviève Langlois
- Marie (Langlois) Anderson
- Marie Josephe Langlois
- Marie Josephte Langlois
- Marie Langlois
- Marie-Thérèse Langlois
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Marie's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Paul Shenton, Danielle Liard, Lisa Trudeau, and Paul Belanger. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On September 30, 2014 at 04:11GMT Serge Langlois wrote:
Source: Michel Langlois, "Noël Langlois et ses fils", 1984, page 55.
On September 30, 2014 at 04:06GMT Serge Langlois wrote:
Source: Michel Langlois, "Noël Langlois et ses fils", 1984, page 55.
On September 7, 2014 at 22:17GMT Danielle Liard wrote: