Levi was burried in the salem cemetary in chester, choctaw county MS.
Levi was born in 1788. Levi Crowder ... He passed away in 1855. 
No more info is currently available for Levi Crowder. Can you add to his biography?
- Donna Mathis, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Donna and others.
- ↑ Entered by Donna Mathis, Dec 30, 2011
On May 27, 2010 Sue Williams wrote:
Family tradition says he was a horse trader that traveled around buying and selling horses and he may have been away during the 1850 census.
Login to add your own memory.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Levi's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Cindy Reilly, Sue Williams, and Donna Sneed. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 31, 2010 at 16:22GMT Cindy Reilly wrote:
ing down to the earth. This was caused by the great swarms of pigeons which roosted on these trees when they were young. It is a known fact to my people and the Indians of that region that in 1878 and 1879 the pigeons came in such great numbers they darkened the earth from the sun and by roosting in this area broke many limbs off the trees and bent the young branches so much that they remain drooped to this time."