Ansel Crowley ...  US Navy in WW I. 1930 census Addison ME: lobster fisherman; 1940 census Addison ME: guide for fishing parties
Maine Military Men, 1917-1918: Name: Ansel E. Crowley Serial Number: 123-31-41 Birth Place: Addison, Maine Birth Date: 03 Nov 1893 Residence: West Jonesport Comment: Enrolled: USNRF Machias, Mar. 2/18. Sea 2c 121 days; Cox 133 day s; BM 2c. Served at: NT Cp Hingham Mass Mar. 19/18 to Apr. 9/18; Naval Rif le Range Wakefield Mass Apr. 9/18 to Apr. 20/18; Naval Tr Cp Bumkin Isla nd Mass Apr. 20/18 to May 28/18; Section Base Boothbay Harbor May 28/ 18 to May 31/18; USS Commodore May 31/18 to Nov. 11/18. Inactive duty R /S Pensacola Fla: Feb. 26, 1919.
Can you add any information on Ansel Crowley? Please help grow his WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
ME Death Index. Certificate #7400713
- ↑ Entered by Paula Hurwitz, Thursday, October 3, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ansel's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Ansel is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 43 degrees from Anne Frank, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 32 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.