This person was created through the import of Truitt Family Tree again.ged on 13 August 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: #S-2093685953
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Source S-2093685953
- Repository: #R-2093685954
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
No REPO record found with id R-2093685954.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 0F029E767829D711B7EFFD6DF98E5B711117
- Note: Some records have her name as Joyce and others show it as Jocosa.
- !BIRTH-SIBLINGS-PARENTAGE: Culpepper Connections Family Tree website cites Col. F.W.T. Attree "The Sussex Colepepers"
- Data Changed:
- Date: 6 APR 2008
- Time: 23:43:46
- Date: 6 APR 2008
Prior to import, this record was last changed 23:43:46 6 APR 2008.
- WikiTree profile Culpepper-149 created through the import of paf910.ged on Sep 16, 2011 by Theresa Reynolds. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Theresa and others.
"Oxon Hoath" by Gordon Joly - Own work. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 via Wikimedia Commons - http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Oxon_Hoath.jpg#mediaviewer/File:Oxon_Hoath.jpg
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Joyce's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Dawn Truitt, and Theresa Reynolds. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.