- Edmund Culpepper's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
BiographyWilliam Culpeper, Esq., Justice of the Peace for Kent was born circa 1509 at of Hunton, Losenham in Newenden, & Heryngdon in Tenterden, Kent, England; Of age in 1530. A settlement for the marriage William Culpeper, Esq., Justice of the Peace for Kent and Cecily Barrett was made on 4 January 1530; They had 7 sons (John, Esq; Francis; Martin; Walter; Thomas; Richard; & Edmund) & 2 daughters (Elizabeth, wife of John Wildgose; & Anne, wife of Simon Edolphe). William Culpeper, Esq., Justice of the Peace for Kent left a will on 16 November 1559; Requested burial in the chapel of the parish church in Salehurst, Sussex. His estate was probated on 6 December 1559.
- Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, (2011), Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Royal Ancestry series, 2nd edition, 4 vols., ed. Kimball G. Everingham, (Salt Lake City, Utah: the author, 2011), volume II, pages 12-15.
- Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. II, p. 13.
- WikiTree profile Culpepper-108 created through the import of paf910.ged on Sep 16, 2011 by Theresa Reynolds. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Theresa and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Edmund's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.