[date unknown] in Ceredidion, , , Wales
[date unknown] in 1651438, , Wales
This page has been accessed 278 times.
This person was created through the import of Cade Family Tree.ged on 08 April 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: #S1565379082
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=14586725&pid=175622596
- Source S1565379082
- Repository: #R1565375260
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository R1565375260
- Name: Ancestry.com
- Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
This person was created on 21 March 2011 through the import of LJ Pellman Consolidated Family_2011-03-21.ged.
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager
to watch over it. If you're a descendant of Ceredig Ap Cunedda or have a special interest in honoring his life, please adopt this profile
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ceredig Ap's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Ceredig Ap Cunedda directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Ceredig Ap Cunedda directed to our genealogy community.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.