Rulers of Ceredigion (Keredigyawn):
- Ceredig ap Cunedda (424–453)
- Usai (453–490)
- Serwyl (490–525)
- Boddw (525–560)
- Arthfoddw (560–595)
- Arthlwys (595–630)
- Clydog I (630–665)
Of the genealogy of the mother of king Gwynllyw, father of the venerable Cadog, repeated from the above-mentioned woman. Anna bare Beli, Beli begat Aballach, Aballach begat Baallad, Baallad bare Euguein, Euguein begat Brithguein, Brithguein begat Dubunn, Dubunn begat Oumiud, Oumiud begatAnguerit, Anguerit begat Amgoloit, Amgoloit begat Guordubn, Guordubn begat Dubn, Dubn begat Guordoli, Guordoli begat Doli, Doli begat Guorceng, Guorceng begat Ceint, Ceint begat Tacit, Tacit begat Patern Peis Rudauc, Patern begat Etern, Etern begat Cuneda, Cuneda begat Credic, Credic begat Guaul (Gwawl), mother of Gwynllyw. Now Gwynllyw begat the most holy Cadog.
- ↑ Wikipedia entry for List of rulers of Wales.
- ↑ Kunedda—Wonders of Britain, retrieved 2014-08-01, amb
This person was created on 21 March 2011 through the import of LJ Pellman Consolidated Family_2011-03-21.ged.
Keredigyawn-2 created through the import of Spencer Family Tree 4 2002.GED on Nov 28, 2011 by Chet Spencer. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Chet and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ceredig ap's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Michelle Brooks and Chet Spencer. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.