This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: John /Cupper/ Esq., of Glympton
The suffix Esq., of Glympton is non-traditional and may be too long for the WikiTree suffix.
- Date: 11 FEB 1584/85
- Place: Glympton, Oxfordshire
Imported only 11 FEB 1584 from Death Date and marked as uncertain.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 24 APR 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 24 APR 2010 .
- WikiTree profile Cupper-10 created through the import of MOORMAN FAMILY.GED on May 31, 2011 by Mary Elizabeth Stewart. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Mary Elizabeth and others.
- Source: S279 Title: Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families Abbreviation: Magna Carta Ancestry Author: Richardson, Douglas Publication: Genealogical Publishing Company, Baltimore, Maryland, 2005
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.