- John Cupper Esq., of G's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: John /Cupper/ Esq., of Glympton
The suffix Esq., of Glympton is non-traditional and may be too long for the WikiTree suffix.
- Date: 11 FEB 1584/85
- Place: Glympton, Oxfordshire
Imported only 11 FEB 1584 from Death Date and marked as uncertain.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 24 APR 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 24 APR 2010 .
- WikiTree profile Cupper-10 created through the import of MOORMAN FAMILY.GED on May 31, 2011 by Mary Elizabeth Stewart. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Mary Elizabeth and others.
- Source: S279 Title: Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families Abbreviation: Magna Carta Ancestry Author: Richardson, Douglas Publication: Genealogical Publishing Company, Baltimore, Maryland, 2005
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 32 degrees from Gene Kelly, 22 degrees from Bram Stoker and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.