- Elizabeth Curtis's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Elizabeth was the wife of Samuel Curtice of Crewkerne, Somersetshire, England and Crewkerne, Somerset, New Jersey. She died before a deed of Jan 8, 1680/1. This information is supported by the following deed. It is all that is known of her.
"1680/1, Jan. 8, Deed. Samuel Curtice, son, heir and executor of Samuel Curtis of Crewkerne, County of Somersett, clothier, dec'd, and of his dec'd mother Elizabeth Curtis to William Warner, of Crewkerne Wood, planter, and wife Jane, sister of grantor, for one-half of the tract called Crewkerne Wood, between Edward Champney's on the west and Roger Huckings on the east, 500 acres to be henceforth called West Crewkerne Wood; the whole bought by grantor's father of John Adams and wife Elizabeth, April 11, 1679." (NJA-21:575) 
- ↑ Documents Relating to the Colonial History of the State of New Jersey. Volume XXI. Calendar of Records in the Office of the Secretary of State 1664-1703. Paterson, N.J.: 1899
- Genealogies of Pennsylvania Families from the Pennsylvania Genealogical Magazine. Volume III: Stauffer-Zerbe .Section: George Trenchard of Salem, N.J., and Descendants:... Accessed at Ancestry jan2015
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.