- Lydia (Cushman) Harlow's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Lydia was born about 1662 in Plymouth. She married William Harlow about January 1682/3 and had nine children. She died in Plymouth on February 11, 1718/9.
- Mayflower Families Through Five Generations Vol. 17 Isaac Allerton
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Lydia's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On June 15, 2016 at 21:23GMT S Willson wrote:
Lydia is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 45 degrees from Anne Frank, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.