- Susannah (Custer) Cain's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
ABT 1765 VA 
12 SEP 1823 Clark Co. OH
- This person was created through the import of PittsPenn_2010-09-21.ged on 22 September 2010.
- WikiTree profile Custer-114 created through the import of Our Roots.ged on Jul 23, 2011 by Larry Arnold.
- WikiTree profile Custer-105 created through the import of Cole Coles Cowles Family Tree.ged on Jul 4, 2011 by Jeff Cole. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Jeff and others.
- Ancestry Family Trees; http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=20271255&pid=1817
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Susannah by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Susannah:
- Nicholas Sharp : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A708530, Ancestry member NKSharpIII + 23andMe, GEDMatch M392193
- Jeffrey Scott : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A577839, Ancestry member jeffreybscott1
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: MG Pitts and Larry Arnold. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Susannah is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 20 degrees from Michael Phelps, 25 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.