- Pierre Cyr's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Death: Y
- Date: 12 JUN 1720
- Place: Beaubassin, Acadia, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Age: 48-49
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I759
- User ID: 3D4EC17C-A7DC-4300-9E16-EF9899A76E11
- WikiTree profile Cyr-157 created through the import of 00zfc5_802469u520m0l20m6i7fpd.ged on Nov 3, 2012 by Tamara Stevens. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Tamara and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Pierre by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA test-takers in his direct paternal line. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Eric Evans - Family Tree DNA mtDNA Full Sequence
Family Tree DNA kit 322758
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.