- Ebenezer Daggett's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
He married first Hannah Sibley,about 1720 and had 4 children, married second Nov. 25 1731 in Reading, MA and had 3 children, Hannah Lilley by Rev. Richard Brown in Reading, MA Hannah Lilley was the widow of Mr. Burnap. Ebenzer was a carpenter in Salem, on Feb 1716 John King of Salem, MA sells him and his brother Samuel Daggett equal parts of land in a new township called Sutton, MA containing 200 acres , for 26 pounds . They were among the first families who settled in Sutton, All of his children were born in Sutton. MA
- Name: Ebenezer /DAGGETT/
- Source: #S2
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Note: #N1162
- Source: #S2
Ebenezer Daggett and Hannah Sibley in the U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 []
Ebenezer Daggett and Hannah Lilley in the U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 []
Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988 []
Ebenezer Daggett in the Millennium File []
A history of the Doggett-Daggett family:
5608. Ebenezer Daggett*(William) , born Marblehead, Mass., about 1693; died Sutton, Mass., April 8, 1762; married 1st, Aug. 10, 1722, Hannah Sibley; died Sutton, Mass., Feb. 8, 1731
Genealogical and Family History of the State of New Hampshire: A ..., Volume 2, Page 789: 1
Ancestral File Number
- Ancestral File Number: G60P-4G
This person was created through the import of grant2.ged on 07 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom.
- Source S2
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.;
- Repository: #R1
- NOTEThis information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository R1
- Name: Ancestry.com
- Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- E-Mail Address:
- Phone Number:
- Note N1162
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ebenezer's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: SM Reaper and Tayler Mccormick. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Ebenezer is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 25 degrees from Gene Kelly, 25 degrees from Bram Stoker and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.