- Abraham Dale's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
|This person settled in the US Southern Colonies Prior to incorporation into the USA.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the US Southern Colonies Project!
Abraham Dale (Reuben, Thomas, Nicholas)
Children of Abraham and Winifred:
- William b c. 1715, d c. 1758
- Frances b. c. 1720
- Reuben b. 21 Sept 1720, Richmond Co, d 1768, Richmond Co
- Abraham b. 4 April 1724, d. 1820
- Isaac b. 15 Nov 1727
- Thomas b 20 Apr 1730, Richmond Co, d 1772, Richmond Co
- Robert b. 27 March 1731, d 1779
- Ann b 2 April 1770
Death and Legacy
Abraham and died 04 October 1740 in Richmond County, Virginia.
- WikiTree profile Dale-574 created through the import of Young,Bradley, Bowens,Ward and.ged on Aug 26, 2012 by Judy Young. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Judy and others.
- Source: S-1333033102 Repository: #R-1558472981 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=42260102&pid=162
- Repository: R-1558472981 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Descendants of Nicholas Dale citing ancestry.com, accessed October 30, 2014
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Abraham's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 19, 2014 at 01:03GMT Paula J wrote: