- Reuben Dale's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
As per Lee Nichols: "The Dales came to Virginia in the middle of the 17th century. Our first Dale ancestor was possibly Thomas Dale, who with Judith, John and Robert Dale was listed as an inhabitant of northern VA in 1653. He patented 900 acres in New Kent County and 350 in Gloucester County in 1653. Thomas died in Gloucester Co, VA in 1654 and may have been the father of Reuben Dale".
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Dale-567 created through the import of Young,Bradley, Bowens,Ward and.ged on Aug 26, 2012 by Judy Young. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Judy and others.
- Source: S-1333033102 Repository: #R-1558472981 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=42260102&pid=140
- Repository: R-1558472981 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Reuben's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.