Categories: Puritan Great Migration.
This person migrated to New England during the Puritan Great Migration (1620-1640).
(see The Great Migration (Series 2), by R. C. Anderson, vol. 1, p. 197)
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Puritan Great Migration Project!
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: /Ann/
- Date: ABT. 1595
- Place: England
- Husband: Clement Bates
- Wife: Anna Dalrymple
- Child: James Bates
- Child: Clement Bates
- Child: Rachael Bates
- Child: Joseph Bates
- Child: Benjamin Bates
- Child: Samuel Bates
- Date: 1620
- Place: Hingham, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
- Source: S-2127977101
- Source: S2205467922 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Repository: #R2198041564
- Source: S2322510919 Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Author: Yates Publishing Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Repository: #R2198041564
- Repository: R-2127977102 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- Repository: R2198041564 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- ↑ Source: #S2322510919 Note: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=worldmarr_ga&h=74863&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt Note: Data: Text: Birth date: 1595Birth place: Marriage date: 1620Marriage place:
- WikiTree profile Dualrumple-1 created through the import of altic Family Tree.ged on Aug 3, 2011 by Todd Altic. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Todd and others.
- This person was created through the import of Bates, Robert N.GED on 28 February 2011.
- This person was created through the import of Shortened files.ged on 30 December 2010.
- Thanks to James Bates for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by James and others.
This person was created on 15 January 2011 through the import of Turner_2011-01-14.ged.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Anna's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 3 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Todd Altic, Bob Bates, and James Bates. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Anna is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 23 degrees from Michael Phelps, 27 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.