- Tyrell Dalton's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
|Tyrell Dalton came from Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire, England|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the United Kingdom Project!
Tyrell married Elizabeth Goring at Long Stanton in 1661 and she bore him five sons. They were Thomas who died as a baby 1662, Tyrell 1669, Percy 1671, John 1672 and William 1774, and one daughter, Elizabeth 1666..
- Occupation: Justice of the Peace in Fulbourn for several years
- Note: Tomb
Tyrell was a Justice of the Peace in Fulbourn for several years and died in 1682 when he was still quite young. He has a magnificent tomb in the south transcept of the church. His wife has a simple slab set in the floor beneath. The inscription on Tyrell's tomb is very interesting. He had assumed that this branch of the Daltons had probably come down from Yorkshire before the start of the parish records. This tomb confirms this. It says in Latin, "At the foot of this marble lies Tyrell Dalton, esquire, sprung from the ancient family of Dalton in Yorkshire". So our hypothesis was correct.
- Note: Tyrell Dalton
- ↑ Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- WikiTree profile Dalton-694 created through the import of My Ancerstors.ged on Jul 2, 2011 by Mike Snider.
- WikiTree profile Dalton-1517 created through the import of Vicki Norman family tree v2 (3).ged on Aug 1, 2012 by Vicki Norman. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Vicki and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Tyrell by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Tyrell:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 27, 2015 at 21:09GMT Robin Lee wrote: