- Aubri II (Dammartin) de Dammartin's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
While several standard sources state that Joan Basset was the mother of Alberic II, giving a rough marriage date of Alberic I and Joan as "ca 1160", even if this date is not accurate, it is patently clear that Joan could not have been Alberic II's mother. Joan Basset is known to have married twice before her marriage to Alberic I, with her second marriage occuring "ca 1152". This, combined with all other known chronology for Alberic II and his antecedents, has resulted in a change in thought among the professional genealogical community. It is now accepted that Alberic II was the son of his father's first wife. (Ref; Geneajourney 30 Nov 2014)
- 1. Renaud, Count of Dammartin, who was deprived of Dammartin by Philip Augustus
- 2. Simon, Count, jure uxoris, of Ponthieu
- 3. Raoul
- 4. Alice, m. Jean de Trie
- 5. Agnes, m. William de Fiennes
- 6. Clemence m. Jacques de St.Omer
- 7. Juliane m. Hugh de Gournay
This page has been edited according to Style Standards adopted January 2014. Descriptions of imported gedcoms for this profile are under the Changes tab.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Aubri II's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Ted Williams, Allan Stuart, and Living Harder. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.