- Elizabeth Daniels's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Elizabeth /Daniels/
- WikiTree profile Daniels-864 created through the import of Anderson Family Tree_2012-10-16.ged on Oct 16, 2012 by Bruce Anderson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Bruce and others.
- Source: S8 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.; Repository: #R1 NOTEThis information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository: R1 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
Elizabeth was born in 1612. Elizabeth Daniels ... 
Do you have information about Elizabeth Daniels? Please contribute to her biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
Thanks to Jonathon Dale Walter Myers for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Jonathon Dale Walter and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jonathon Dale Walter Myers and Bruce Anderson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.