- Name: Hrothildis /Visigoths [Von Westgoten The Visgoth]/
- Given Name: Hrothildis
- Surname: Visigoths [Von Westgoten The Visgoth]
The last name Visigoths [Von Westgoten The Visgoth] couldn't be parsed, so used UNKNOWN instead.
- Record ID Number: MH:IF3065
- Date: 370
- Place: Bourgogne, France
- Record ID Number: MH:IF3066
- Date: 440
- Place: Y, Somme, Picardie, France
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I1476
- WikiTree profile UNKNOWN-114634 created through the import of Cato Family Tree_book_EN.ged on Sep 21, 2011 by Linda Cato. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Linda and others.
- Source: S4 Record ID Number: MH:S4 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Repository: #R1 Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=22373421&pid=1317791576
- Repository: R1 Record ID Number: MH:R1 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Hrothildis's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Bob Fields and Stephen Bridges. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.