in Bracquemont, Seine-Maritime, Haute-Normandie, France
in Cap-de-la-Madeleine, Quebec, Canada
This page has been accessed 281 times.
- Death: Y
- Date: 30 NOV 1687
- Place: Champlain, Cap De La Madele, Quebec, Canada
- Date: 02 DEC 1687
- Place: Cap-de-la-Madeleine, Quebec, Canada
This person was created through the import of Marsac ged.ged on 23 February 2011.
This person was created through the import of breesefam.ged on 09 May 2011.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Claude's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Claude David directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Claude David directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Vic Watt and Tanya Breese. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.