- Andries Davidts's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of MASTER2011WIKITREE.GED on 27 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Andries /Davidts/
- Source: #S356
- Page: Vol. III, pp. 23-28
- Source: #S356
- Date: ABT 1670
- Place: Albany, Renselaerwyck, NY
- Source: #S355
- Page: Bulletin 9, State University of New York, 1916, 2:366-7
Removed ABT from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 18 JAN 2001
Prior to import, this record was last changed 18 JAN 2001 .
- Source S355
- Title: Early Records of the City and County of Albany and Colony of Rensselaerwyck, Series: NYS Library History
- Abbreviation: Early Records Albany, etc.
- Publication: Various
- Source S356
- Title: Settlers of the Beekman Patent
- Abbreviation: Beekman Patent Settlers
- Author: Frank J. Doherty
- Publication: Frank J. Doherty, Pleasant Valley, NY 12569, ongoing
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Andries's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.