in Albany, Renselaerwyck, NY
Died [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 97 times.
This person was created through the import of MASTER2011WIKITREE.GED on 27 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Andries /Davidts/
- Source: #S356
- Page: Vol. III, pp. 23-28
- Date: ABT 1670
- Place: Albany, Renselaerwyck, NY
- Source: #S355
- Page: Bulletin 9, State University of New York, 1916, 2:366-7
Removed ABT from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 18 JAN 2001
Prior to import, this record was last changed 18 JAN 2001 .
- Source S355
- Title: Early Records of the City and County of Albany and Colony of Rensselaerwyck, Series: NYS Library History
- Abbreviation: Early Records Albany, etc.
- Publication: Various
- Source S356
- Title: Settlers of the Beekman Patent
- Abbreviation: Beekman Patent Settlers
- Author: Frank J. Doherty
- Publication: Frank J. Doherty, Pleasant Valley, NY 12569, ongoing
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager
to watch over it. If you're a descendant of Andries Davidts or have a special interest in honoring his life, please adopt this profile
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Andries's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Andries Davidts directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Andries Davidts directed to our genealogy community.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.