This person was created through the import of MASTER2011WIKITREE.GED on 27 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Andries /Davidts/
- Source: #S356
- Page: Vol. III, pp. 23-28
- Source: #S356
- Date: ABT 1670
- Place: Albany, Renselaerwyck, NY
- Source: #S355
- Page: Bulletin 9, State University of New York, 1916, 2:366-7
Removed ABT from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 18 JAN 2001
Prior to import, this record was last changed 18 JAN 2001 .
- Source S355
- Title: Early Records of the City and County of Albany and Colony of Rensselaerwyck, Series: NYS Library History
- Abbreviation: Early Records Albany, etc.
- Publication: Various
- Source S356
- Title: Settlers of the Beekman Patent
- Abbreviation: Beekman Patent Settlers
- Author: Frank J. Doherty
- Publication: Frank J. Doherty, Pleasant Valley, NY 12569, ongoing
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Andries's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.