Katherine was born about 1580. Katherine Davis ... She passed away in 1624. 
Can you add any information on Katherine Davis? Please help grow her WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Diane Johnson, Tuesday, August 20, 2013.
This person was created through the import of 229-Davies.ged on 19 October 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: 6BC9C8FCB9C4474F8BA62EFC1988C024EB5A
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Katherine /WATTS/
- Place: 18CS-5QF
- WikiTree profile Watts-1684 created through the import of Denia 2012-10-05 12 generations of ancestors.ged on Oct 6, 2012 by Denia Pearson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Denia and others.
- Source: S26 Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Title: Ancestral File (TM) Publication: Name: July 1996 (c), data as of 2 January 1996; Repository: #R1 NOTESource Medium: Book CONT
- Repository: R1 Name: NAME Family History Library ADDR 35 N West Temple Street CONT Salt Lake City, UT 84150 USA Address: E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
Thank you to Kay Martin for creating WikiTree profile Davis-19062 through the import of Martin-Rowe Family Tree.ged on Oct 22, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Kay and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Katherine's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Kay Martin, John Schmeeckle, Diane Johnson, and Denia Pearson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.