Katherine Davis is an imaginary person. It has been suggested, without evidence, that she was the wife of George Allen, but this is not accepted by professional genealogists. This profile of Katherine Davis remains as a place-holder so people don't mistakenly create additional profiles.
This person was created through the import of 229-Davies.ged on 19 October 2010.was included in the gedcom.
Thank you to Kay Martin for creating WikiTree profile Davis-19062 through the import of Martin-Rowe Family Tree.ged on Oct 22, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Kay and others.
- WikiTree profile Watts-1684 created through the import of Denia 2012-10-05 12 generations of ancestors.ged on Oct 6, 2012 by Denia Pearson.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Katherine's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: John Schmeeckle, Kay Martin, Diane Johnson, and Denia Pearson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.