- Richard Davis's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: Richard /Davis/
- Source: S28 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.; Repository: #R2 NOTEThis information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository: R2 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
- ↑ Source: #S28 Page: Ancestry Family Tree Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=2050607&pid=4613
Thank you to Jonathan Long for creating WikiTree profile Davis-18656 through the import of LutherLine_2013-09-25.ged on Sep 26, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Jonathan and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Richard by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Richard:
- D Long - AncestryDNA
- W Clagg - AncestryDNA
- D Long - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
- W Clagg - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
- D Long - 23andMe
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Richard is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 51 degrees from Lisa Kudrow, 32 degrees from Kurt Vonnegut and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.