- James Davis's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- James's formal name
- full middle name (C.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
James is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with James by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Milton Davis - Family Tree DNA yDNA 37 markers
Family Tree DNA kit B81255
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to James. (Best for comments to James that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about James that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On July 24, 2015 at 16:53GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I'd like to invite you to join in the "Weekend Chat" on G2G Today!
Share personal successes, stories about ancestors, tips, projects you are working on, or anything esle you wish.
New members stop in and say Hello, introduce yourself, share your story, or ask for help.
Pilots, Mentors, and Leaders of all kinds please add something... your advice is always greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you there!
On June 18, 2015 at 05:07GMT James Luper wrote:
On April 2, 2015 at 00:20GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
I noticed your new Club 100 badge.
Keep up the nice work.
On February 4, 2015 at 03:49GMT Michelle Hartley wrote:
I just gave you the New Netherland Settler badge. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your interest in the project.
On September 25, 2014 at 21:55GMT Mary Richardson wrote:
On May 15, 2012 at 23:34GMT Living Evans wrote:
Thanks for any help you might be able to provide. Nancy Evans Kellner
On June 1, 2011 at 00:16GMT Adam McQuery wrote: