This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Reference: 168
- WikiTree profile Davis-7084 created through the import of CORDELL 20110806_2011-08-21.ged on Aug 22, 2011 by David Cordell. See the Changes page for the details of edits by David and others.
- Source: S17 Author: Brøderbund Software, Inc. Title: World Family Tree Vol. 3, Ed. 1 Publication: Name: Release date: February 9, 1996; NOTESource Medium: Family Archive CD CONT CONT Customer pedigree. CONT
- Source: S6 Title: cordell 20020723.FTW NOTESource Medium: Other CONT
- ↑ Source: #S17 Page: Tree #6122 Data: Text: Date of Import: Dec 16, 1998
- ↑ Source: #S6 Page: Tree #6122 Data: Text: Date of Import: Dec 16, 1998
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Jimmie Ray's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.