This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- In MEMORY OF HANNAH BIRCH Who died at Boonesboro, Iowa, December 23, 1876.
Hanna Davison was born at Baldwinsville, Onondaga County, New York, August 12, 1840, (Alpheus Davison statement says 1838) moved to Fulton County, Illinois in 1849. In the Fall of 1858, she was married to Addison Birch.
- WikiTree profile Davison-776 created through the import of Hannah Davison 1838.ged on May 2, 2012 by George Field. See the Changes page for the details of edits by George and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Hannah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.