- Isabel (DeThick) deThick's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Isabel de Thick
b: c 1401 d: c 1435
The Dethicks prospered and married into many well-known Derbyshire families, until in 1403 at the battle of Shrewsbury both Robert Dethick and his son Thomas were killed.
The sole heiress was Isobel who shortly afterwards married Thomas Babington of Normanton. Thus Dethick began its association with the famous Babington Family.
Derbyshire Gentry in the Fifteenth Century Susan M. Wright (1983) Thoroton Society Summer Excursion (1910) The Great Houses of Nottinghamshire and the County Families Leonard Jacks (1881) Gregory's Chronicle (1426) Kelly's Directory of the Counties of Derby, Notts, Leicester and Rutland (1891) Dethick, Lea & Holloway: An Historic Parish in the County of Derbyshire (freepages.history.rootsweb.com/~dlhdby) Derbyshire UK – Ashover (www.derbyshireuk.net/ashover.html) Flawford Excavation Site (www.flawford.org.uk/index.htm)
- ↑ Entered by Jean Maunder.
- This person was created through the import of Grant R. Phillips, Jr..ged on 08 April 2011.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Isabel's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Isabel is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 25 degrees from Frank Russell Capra, 24 degrees from Mark Hamill, 25 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.