- Deborah (DeWolf) Huntley's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Lyme, Connecticut.
Deborah the daughter of Stephen and Hannah (Jones) (Ransom) DeWolf, was born in 1690 at Lyme, Connecticut.
She married Aaron Huntley, son of Aaron Huntley Sr. and Mary Champion, on 27 Jul 1707 at Lyme.
She passed away after the death of her husband who died in 1748.
Deborah /DeWolf/ Gender Female Sources Birth 25 July 1690 Lyme, New London, Connecticut Sources Sources Death 1 after 26 September 1748 , New London, Connecticut Sources 1. Miller, Champion, Dewolf, Huntley, Part 4b PARENTS Father Stephen /DeWolf/ Sources Mother Hannah /Jones/ Sources MARRIAGES (1) Spouse Aaron /Huntley/ Sources Marriage 27 July 1707 Lyme, New London, Connecticut Sources SOURCES (1) 1. Miller, Champion, Dewolf, Huntley, Part 4b NOTES (1) BIRTH: Taken from " John Huntley, Immigrant of Boston & Roxbury, Massachusetts and Lyme, Connecticut 1647-1977 and Some of His Descendants Book 1" Compiled by Virgil Huntley p 10 DEATH: From Virgil Huntley's "John Huntley of Lyme, CT CITING THIS RECORD "Pedigree Resource File," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/2:2:3QWX-F2C : accessed 2015-04-28), entry for Deborah /DeWolf/.
- ↑ Virgil W. Huntley. John Huntley, Immigrant of Boston & Roxbury, Massachusetts and Lyme, Connecticut 1647-1977 and some of his Descendants. Author: Books I, II, III. 1978, 1993, 1996. Material from the books used with written permission of the author. Collection of Phil Smith. Vol I. p. 71-74
- Thanks to Philip Smith for starting this profile.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Deborah by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Deborah:
- Lawrence Ward Dunn - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID A383930
Ancestry.com member prophecy1821
- Lawrence Ward Dunn - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID A383930
Family Tree DNA kit B17213
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Philip Smith and Julie Bell. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.