Deborah the daughter of Stephen and Hannah (Jones) (Ransom) DeWolf, was born in 1690 at Lyme, Connecticut.
She married Aaron Huntley, son of Aaron Huntley Sr. and Mary Champion, on 27 Jul 1707 at Lyme.
She passed away after the death of her husband who died in 1748.
- ↑ Virgil W. Huntley. John Huntley, Immigrant of Boston & Roxbury, Massachusetts and Lyme, Connecticut 1647-1977 and some of his Descendants. Author: Books I, II, III. 1978, 1993, 1996. Material from the books used with written permission of the author. Collection of Phil Smith. Vol I. p. 71-74
- Thanks to Philip Smith for starting this profile.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Deborah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Philip Smith and Julie Bell. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.