*** DO NOT MERGE!***
THIS PROFILE HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AS BELONGING TO A NEW NETHERLAND SETTLER FAMILY. The names of these families are complex, and are discussed within the New Netherland Settlers project before merging. Please DO NOT APPROVE A MERGE with this profile. A discussion of what this person’s WikiTree ID should be (the “Last Name at Birth” field) may be ongoing. When a final WikiTree ID has been decided, all duplicate profiles will be merged into that profile. Please be aware that sometimes more than one profile for the same person will be protected (PPP) while being discussed. This notice will be removed when a decision is reached. Thank you! Mix-216 21:28, 14 March 2014 (EDT)
This person was created through the import of MASTER2011WIKITREE.GED on 27 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Annetje* Ariens /De Cram/
- Name: Annetje* Ariens /Van Etten/
Found multiple versions of NAME. Using Annetje* Ariens /De Cram/ .
- Data Changed:
- Date: 30 JUL 2007
Prior to import, this record was last changed 30 JUL 2007 .
Ancestors of Interest
- Ancestors of Interest: @SUB1@
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Annetje Ariens's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.