- Annetje Ariens De Cram's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Do Not Merge! This profile has been protected under the New Netherland Settlers Project.
Either a final WikITree ID has been determined for this person but merges cannot yet be completed because of conflicting information that is being resolved or discussion/research is ongoing of what the final WikITree ID should be (the WikiTree ID is based on the “Last Name at Birth” (LNAB) field). G2G discussions will be under the new_netherland tag. Once a decision is reached, the profile with the final WikiTree ID will receive a green line to indicate its status (see the NNS Category). Once conflicting information has been resolved, profile protection (PPP) will be lifted from the duplicate profiles and merges can be completed. These duplicate profiles will be moved to the New Netherland Merge Pending Category and be marked with an orange line.
Please contact the person who posted this notice if you have questions. Thanks! Mix-216 20:16, 4 October 2014 (EDT)
Mix-216 21:28, 14 March 2014 (EDT)
This person was created through the import of MASTER2011WIKITREE.GED on 27 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Annetje* Ariens /De Cram/
- Name: Annetje* Ariens /Van Etten/
Found multiple versions of NAME. Using Annetje* Ariens /De Cram/ .
- Data Changed:
- Date: 30 JUL 2007
Prior to import, this record was last changed 30 JUL 2007 .
Ancestors of Interest
- Ancestors of Interest: @SUB1@
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Annetje Ariens's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.