- Date: 1005
- Place: Rouen, Seine-et-Maritime, Haute-Normandie, France
- Date: 1010
- Place: Bretagne, France
- Source S269
- Record ID Number: MH:S269
- User ID: 1EE5F4A2-F825-4538-AC69-17E2B6C4870B
- Author: William Brumley
- Title: Brumley Aycock Family Tree Web Site
- Text: MyHeritage.com family tree
- Family site: Brumley Aycock Family Tree Web Site
- Family tree: BrumleyAycockFamilyTree
- Media: 20432151-19
- Type: Smart Matching
|Our main source for medieval genealogy in the EuroAristo Project is the FMG database MEDIEVAL LANDS: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families by Charles Cawley,© Foundation for Medieval Genealogy, 2000-2013.|
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Guillaume d' by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.