- Henry (De Fulford) Fulford's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Lynch-Tree.ged on 06 August 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 1420-04
- Place: Fulford,,Devon, England
Imported only 1420 from Death Date.
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Fulford-53 created through the import of Main Tree_2011-07-30_2011-08-30.ged on Aug 30, 2011 by Sharryn Hopgood. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Sharryn and others.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 1420-04
- Place: Fulford,,Devon,England
Imported only 1420 from Death Date and marked as uncertain.
- WikiTree profile De Fulford-2 created through the import of DerrekPrestonWayneSteeleFamily.ged on Oct 14, 2011 by Preston Steele. See the Fulford-2 Changes page for the details of edits by Preston and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Henry's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Henry is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 24 degrees from Michael Phelps, 28 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.