- Elyas De Richmond's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Elyas was the son of Eudo De Richmond. He was the father of
- Richard de Richmond
- Elyas de Richmond "the younger"
Elyas de Richmond - The Harleian Society manuscripts, plus Herald's College records place him living during the time of Edward III (1327-1377).
- Name: Elyas /de Richmond/ 
- Source: S389 Richmond Ancestry, Url: http://www.richmondancestry.org
- WikiTree profile De Richmond-5 created through the import of My Ancerstors.ged on Jul 2, 2011 by Mike Snider. See the Richmond-5 Changes page for the details of edits by Mike and others.
- ↑ Source: #S389 Early Richmond Family. http://www.richmondancestry.org/richmond_family.shtml
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elyas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.