- Amicia (de Roskelyn) Sinclair's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Amicia de Roskelyn is the daughter of Henry de Roskelyn. She married Sir William Sinclair of Roslin, son of Robert de St. Clair and Eleanor de Dreux.
Child of Amicia de Roskelyn and Sir William Sinclair of Roslin
- Sir Henry Sinclair of Roslin d. 1335/36
- Annabel Sinclair, born about 1269 in Rosslyn Castle, Roslin, Midlothian, Scotland
- William Sinclair aka Bishop of Dunkeld, born about 1268 in Gorton, Midlothian, Scotland
- Eric Allen, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Eric and others.
- This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011. .
- This person was created through the import of Dickinson Family Tree.ged on 31 March 2011.
- Kelly Sinclair, firsthand knowledge.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Amicia's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Kelly Sinclair, and Eric Allen. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.