|Catalyntje De Vos belongs to a New Netherland family.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the New Netherland Settlers Project!
- Catalyntje De Vos was born about 1628 in the Netherlands. She married Arent Bradt at Rensselaerwyck, New Netherland about 1648. She died at Schenectady, Schenectady, New York in 1712.
- Name: Catalyntje /DeVos/
- Catalyntje Andriese De Vos
- Name: Catalyntje /De Vos/ 
- Born 1628 in Netherland
- Wife of Barent Janse Van Ditmars — married November 12, 1664 in Schenectady, Schenectady, New York, USA
- Wife of Claas Janse Van Boekhoven — married 1691 in Schenectady, Schenectady, New York, USA
- Child: Andries Arentse Bradt
- Child: Affien Eva Bradt
- Child: Aeffie Eve Bratt
- Child: Aeffie Arentse Bradt
- Child: Ariaantje Bradt
- Child: Andries Arentse Bradt
- Child: Ariant Bradt
- Child: Cornelia Arentse Bradt
- Child: Samuel Arentse Bradt
- Child: Dirk Bradt
- Date: 1648
- Place: Albany, Albany, New York, United States
- Died 1712 in Schenectady, Schenectady, New York
- Source: S217 Manuscript of William A. Brinkman of Dunnsville, N.Y., Record Type: Genealogical Notes of William A. Brinkman of Dunnsville, New York, Subject: Van Wormer Family Abbreviation: Brinkman papers Publication: 1927 Repository: #R16 Repository: R16 Name: Guilderland Historic Society Address: Box 282 City: Guilderland Center State: New York Note: Ms. Johnson mailed me these papers in response to my letter of inquiry about Van Wormers, Wagners, Lainharts and Walkers.
- Source: SGM Dana VanWormer-Schreder Note: 7332 Balsam Court, Toledo, Ohio, 43615, email@example.com, 419-866-1805, www.danasdigs.net
- Source: S525 Early New Netherland Settlers - rootsweb.com, Author: Robert Gordon Clarke
- Source: S30 Contributions for the Genealogies of the Descendants of the First Settlers of the Patent and City of Schenectady, from 1662 to 1800, by Jonathan Pearson (Albany, New York: J. Munsell, 1873). Repository: #R4 Call Number: R 929.1 P36c Repository R4, Schenectady County Public Library
- Source: S-1419663388 Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Author: Yates Publishing Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Originally, the information was derived Note: NAME Ancestry.com
- Source: S-1419663407 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Ancestry.com
- This person was created on 13 September 2010 through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged.
- This person was created through the import of Austin_Alfred_2011-03-28.ged on 28 March 2011.
- WikiTree profile DeVos-44 created through the import of Tree 22712.ged on May 10, 2012 by Pat Brooks. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Pat and others.
- WikiTree profile De Vos-75 created through the import of DirectAncs_GM.ged on Oct 5, 2012 by Dana Schreder. See the Vos-75 Changes page for the details of edits by Dana and others.
- Prior to import, this record was last changed 04 AUG 2010
- This person was created through the import of Peterson.ged on 22 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: BB61D6A4416DB3409EE8EBCAB438BC142E20
- Catalyntje De Vos
- Born 1628 in Rensselaerwyck,Albany,New York,USA
- Died 1712 in Schenectady,Schenectady,New York,USA
- ↑ Source: #S30 p. 2
- ↑ Source: #S525 Cites: The American Genealogist: Volume 24 1949 page 231. Olive Tree Genealogy by Lorine M Schulze, www.olivetreegenealogy.com. Schenectady Genesis by Susan J Staffa, 2004, page 15, 35.
- ↑ Source: #S-1419663407 Page: Ancestry Family Trees Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=33090576&pid=1198
- ↑ Source: #S217
- ↑ Source: #S-1419663388 Page: Source number: 1251.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: HAM. Data: Text: Birth date: 1610 Birth place: No Marriage date: 1648 Marriage place:
- ↑ Source: #S217
- ↑ De Vos-202 was created by Ryan Van Patten through the import of Van Patten Family Tree.ged on Apr 29, 2014.
- De Vos-202 was created by Ryan Van Patten through the import of Van Patten Family Tree.ged on Apr 29, 2014.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Catalyntje's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Dana Schreder, Thomas MacEntee, and Ryan Van Patten. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 3, 2014 at 16:54GMT Liz Shifflett wrote:
On September 22, 2014 at 07:23GMT Liz Shifflett wrote:
On September 22, 2014 at 07:22GMT Liz Shifflett wrote: