- Cornelia De Vos's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
|Cornelia De Vos belongs to a New Netherland family.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the New Netherland Settlers Project!
This person was created through the import of Peterson.ged on 22 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Reference: 2825
- User ID: 7E72A82DA335F14A9BDAB8ECCDDF8F74A013
This person was created through the import of MacEntee_Richard_2010-11-01.ged on 02 November 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: AUG 1641
- Place: New Amsterdam
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile DeVos-43 created through the import of Smith_Wood Family Tree.ged on Feb 22, 2012 by Brock Smith. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Brock and others.
- Source: S-2065115617 Repository: #R-2137934464 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=15988137&pid=272
- Repository: R-2137934464 Name: Ancestry.ca Address: http://www.Ancestry.ca Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Cornelia's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Thomas MacEntee and Jeremy Kidd. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On June 28, 2014 at 07:35GMT Liz Shifflett wrote:
On March 16, 2014 at 19:55GMT Jeremy Kidd wrote: