- Hendrik Christoffel de Wet's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: The Dutch Cape Colony 1652-1806.
|Hendrik Christoffel de Wet was part of the settlement of the Dutch Cape Colony.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Cape of Good Hope - Kaap de Goede Hoop (1652-1806) Project!
- Date: 1840
- WikiTree profile De Wet-385 through the import of GANNA2.ged on Oct 17, 2013 by Terrence Giliam. User ID: 525A8135A7D7A224600270E066D2EBEC : Record ID Number: MH:I53 : UPD 13 OCT 2013 13:17:09 GMT+2
- WikiTree profile De Wet-43 created through the import of My Family.Pretorius.Van_Wyk.DeWaal.Potgieter.2011.ged on Sep 19, 2011 by Judy Potgieter.
- WikiTree profile De Wet-148 through the import of 1e1f63_2202333d151od3uq5d56f0.ged on Apr 16, 2013 by Enrico Bester. ID Number: MH:I1234 : User ID: 2EA3D2L1-C3YF-D4O2-FADC-FADCZH32DZ4I UPD 11 MAY 2011 02:46:25 GMT -0500
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Hendrik Christoffel by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Hendrik Christoffel:
- Petrus Boshoff - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Philip van der Walt and Terrence Giliam. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 16, 2015 at 07:09GMT Philip van der Walt wrote:
On September 20, 2014 at 06:33GMT Philip van der Walt wrote: