|Hendrik Christoffel de Wet was part of the settlement of the Dutch Cape Colony.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Cape of Good Hope - Kaap de Goede Hoop (1652-1806) Project!
- Date: 1840
- WikiTree profile De Wet-385 through the import of GANNA2.ged on Oct 17, 2013 by Terrence Giliam. User ID: 525A8135A7D7A224600270E066D2EBEC : Record ID Number: MH:I53 : UPD 13 OCT 2013 13:17:09 GMT+2
- WikiTree profile De Wet-43 created through the import of My Family.Pretorius.Van_Wyk.DeWaal.Potgieter.2011.ged on Sep 19, 2011 by Judy Potgieter.
- WikiTree profile De Wet-148 through the import of 1e1f63_2202333d151od3uq5d56f0.ged on Apr 16, 2013 by Enrico Bester. ID Number: MH:I1234 : User ID: 2EA3D2L1-C3YF-D4O2-FADC-FADCZH32DZ4I UPD 11 MAY 2011 02:46:25 GMT -0500
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Hendrik Christoffel's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Philip van der Walt and Terrence Giliam. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On September 20, 2014 at 06:33GMT Philip van der Walt wrote: