- Mary (Dean) Wilbore's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- February 24, 1643
- Concord, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- 27 Mar 1691/1692
- Taunton, Bristol, Massachusetts
Ancestral File Number
- Ancestral File Number: 3501-0K
- Source S10: Author: Ancestry.com: Title: Public Member Trees : Text: Breese Family Tree
- ↑ Source: #S57 Data: Text: Marriage date: Sept. 13, 1692 CONT Marriage place: Taunton
- ↑ Source: #S39 Page: Source number: 23980.001; Source type: Pedigree chart; Number of Pages: 2; Submitter Code: . Data: Text: Birth date: 1632 CONT Birth place: CONT Marriage date: CONT Marriage place: of MA
- ↑ Source: #S39 Page: Source number: 6728.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: BFO. Data: Text: Birth date: 1638 CONT Birth place: MA CONT Marriage date: 1663 CONT Marriage place: MA
- WikiTree profile UNKNOWN-109652 created through the import of JKD1.ged on Sep 15, 2011 by Richard Draper.
- WikiTree profile Deane-102 created through the import of BDM7-7-11.ged on Jul 8, 2011 by Brian McCullough.
- This person was created through the import of breesefam.ged on 09 May 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Brian McCullough, Becky Wright, Kathy Fetters, Richard Draper, Bryan Patterson, and Jessica Bindner. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 11, 2014 at 05:21GMT JoAnn Miller wrote: