This person was created through the import of LaBach Family TreeApril28_2011.ged on 05 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: B2500E7F04D3484E820D01FB21AE079AF764
Joost De Baun and Elizabeth Drabbe had the following children: Matie, Jacobus, Christian, Christyne, Carrel, Christina, Marie, Karel, Catharine, and Margrietje. Christian is shown as being born in Brooklyn, NY., Abt 1685. Jacobus is shown as being born Bef.... 1683 in Middleburg, Zeeland, Netherlands.
Information from GENEALOGY OF THE DE BAUN FAMILY - Wallace (1974) Are in New York in 1683; settled in New Utrecht, Long Island after a short stay in Bushwick, LI where he was clerk of the town and schoolmaster. Moved to Orange Co, NY then into New Jersey about 1704. His will dated 28 Nov 1706, and proved 4 Jun 1724, can be found in the Archives in Trenton, NJ.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Joost's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.