• Birth: 15 November 1670, Québec, Québec, Canada • Death: 29 October 1738, Neuville, Québec, Canada • Father: Louis Delisle • Mother: Marie Louise Degranges
│ └─Marguerite Petit
│ ┌─Denis Degranges
└─Marie Louise Degranges
Ancestors of Antoine Delisle
This person was created through the import of myfamily.ged on 23 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: 42CC551C-9AE4-48F8-BCDE-1017F8855779
- Record ID Number: MH:IF4093
- Date: 26 NOV 1670
- Place: neuville, Portneuf, Quebec, New France
- User ID: 4DEEDB52-98BB-4F25-89AD-BFF0BE9FE544
- Record ID Number: MH:IF4092
- Date: 29 OCT 1738
- Place: Pte aux Trembles, Quebec Canada
- UPD 12 JAN 2009 09:14:12 GMT-6
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I2114
- User ID: 8C5AA196-98EB-4991-B820-3DDC8837384F
Antoine DeLisle & Catherine Faucher Family
Louis Joseph born Sep 5, 1695, Pointe-aux-Trembles, Quebec, married Madeleine Toupin dit Dussault
Jean Baptiste born Jan 27, 1704, Neuville, Quebec, married Francoise Trottier dit Bellcour on Jun 10, 1743, Pointe-aux-Trembles, Quebec
Augustin born Jun 1, 1715, Neuville, Quebec, married Marie Anne Rivard dit Lanouette on Jan 28, 1743, LaPerade, Quebec, died May 17, 1773, Neuville, Quebec
Thierry-Jeremie born Nov 10, 1720, Portneuf, Quebec, married Marie Therese Gauthier dit Landreville on Sep 11, 1752, Quebec
The information for the above names and dates was taken from RootsWeb World Connect, French Families of the Detroit River Region, by Fr. Rev Christian Denissen and PRDH online database
Antoine DeLisle was born on November 15, 1670 and married at the age of 34. He was a fur trader and voyageur. In April of 1690 he signs a contract with Louis de La Porte to purchase farm land in Neuville. Then he joins La Porte and 170 other men to take command of Fort De Baude a trading post near Detroit. Detroit would not be settled until 1701. Antoine and Marie-Catherine Faucher dit St. Maurice were married on November 9, 1694 in Neuville, Quebec and Antoine bought his farm in 1695. Antoine and Catherine had the following children. He must have been away for much of his coeurs de bois career as his children are born 2 and 3 years apart. It is interesting to note that he has no children born in the years that Fort Michillmackinac and Fort Detroit were established. Jean Baptiste was the second son born to Antoine and Marie in Neuville.
Antoine Delisle ... 
Can you add any information on Antoine Delisle? Please help grow his WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Betty Tierney, Friday, September 6, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Antoine's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.