- Elizabeth (Dennis) Manning's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 14 FEB 1674
- User ID: 3AB5CAF64C3B204DB3F1DDDB703D26F2C42C
- Data Changed:
- Date: 1 DEC 2007
Prior to import, this record was last changed 1 DEC 2007.
- WikiTree profile Dennis-515 created through the import of Lupton file.ged on Jul 8, 2011 by Kim Ostermyer. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kim and others.
- Source: S987 Abbreviation: Walker-Danielson-Bateman-Rogers Genealogy Title: Walker-Danielson-Bateman-Rogers Genealogy CONT http://awtc.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=batemanp&id=I2774 Note: This source mentions: CONT Title: First Settlers of Ye Plantations of Piscataway and Woodsridge CONT Olde East New Jersey part 5 CONT Abbrev: First Settlers of Ye Plantations Olde East New Jersey CONT Author: Orra Eugene Monnette CONT Publication: Leroy Carman press, CA, 1931 CONT CONT also CONT Title: Rahway & Plainfield Monthly Meeting CONT Abbrev: Rahway & Plainfield Monthly Meeting CONT Publication: 2001 CONT Note: CONT http://members.tripod.com/~PlainfieldFriends/birthreg.htm CONT CONT CONT also CONT Title: The Genealogical and Biographical History of the Manning CONT Families of New England CONT Abbrev: . The Genealogical and Biographical History of the Manning CONT Families of New England CONT Author: Manning, William H. CONT CONT Title: The Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy CONT Abbrev: Abridged Compendium CONT Author: Frederick A. Virkus CONT Publication: F. A. Virkus & Co., Chicago, Ill., 1925 CONT CONT Title: Genealogical Dictionary of new England Settlers CONT Abbrev: Geneal. Dict. of New England Settlers CONT Publication: Boston, 1860-1862 CONT CONT Title: The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, CONT 1620-1633, Series: via Ancestry.com, Volume: v. 1-3 CONT Abbrev: The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, CONT 1620-1633 CONT Author: Robert Charles Anderson CONT Publication: New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston, 1995 Title: New England Historical and Geonealogical Society Register CONT Abbrev: NEHGS Resister CONT Page: v. 96, July, 1942 Title: New England Historical and Geonealogical Society Register CONT Abbrev: NEHGS Resister CONT Page: v. 69, April 1915 TMPLT TID 0 FIELD Name: Footnote VALUE Walker-Danielson-Bateman-Rogers Genealogy CONT http://awtc.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=batemanp&id=I2774 FIELD Name: ShortFootnote FIELD Name: Bibliography TMPLT FIELD Name: Page
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Elizabeth is 11 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 43 degrees from Anne Frank, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.