Raized Aragon Led armies into Italy. The King reigned nineteen years in the reign of Aurelian, the Emperor.
- Place: Led Armies into Italy as far as Ravenna, Razed Aragon
- Name: BARTHERUS Frankish King
Couldn't find any valid last name at birth.
- Date: BEF. 253
Could not parse date out of Birth Date (BEF. 253).
- Date: AFT. 272
- Note: 1. Bartherus reigned ca 253 - 272.
Couldn't find any valid first name.
- Title: King of West Franks
- Name: Bartherus Frankkien Kuningas //
- Given Name: Bartherus Frankkien Kuningas
- Name Prefix: Kuningas
- Record ID Number: MH:IF4079
- Date: 180
- Place: Misc, Germany
- Record ID Number: MH:IF4078
- Date: 272
- Place: France
- Source S-2024265470
- Repository: #R-2024265400
- Title: Royal Line, The
- Author: Albert F Schmuhl
- Publication: Orig. March, 1929 NYC, NY - Rev. March 1980
- Note: Good
- Genealogical lineages may not always be from father to son, especially Houses of Kings
- Source Media Type: Manuscript
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Bartherus's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, LaVern Payne, David Rentschler, Chet Spencer, Bob Fields, Stephen Richard Wilkinson, Stephen Bridges, Nancy Morton, Rhidian Harrington, and Jeff Johnson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On December 2, 2010 at 20:28GMT Krissi Love wrote: